Pages

Testimonials

“Even though trainers at  FAA are quite young, but they have hands-on experience. I hold a Degree in Administration, but with no working experience. Therefore, I went for a course on enhancing skill but it turned out that I didn't get the skill required at a working place. My friend then introduced me to the  3-day course and Alhamdulillah (Praised be to Allah) I was really satisfied. I was given a lot of exposure. I would like to continue to join a 4-month course at FAA  and possess all the skills before entering the real working life.”
Siti Rugayah Binti Jusoh (KLPP004/02/10-Hartamas)


“I would like to express my gratitude to FAA . I have finished a month period of the 4-month course at FAA but it really helps me in applying the skills taught at my workplace. I am a Diploma holder Human Resource but have not been exposed to practical. By joining the course, I am confident with my current position and have no worries about my work as I always have FAA as my reference.”
Mohd Amin Bin Bakri (KLPSM012/02/10-Hartamas)

“I work as an account clerk and only have basic on Accounting Driven by the spirit of improving my life quality. I joined Accounting Course Financial Management at FAA. Now, I can't even believe, myself of having capability to do a FULL SET ACCOUNTS manually (while using Microsoft Excel) like my colleagues who joined ACCA and hold a Degree in Accounting. You can have my words. Experience yourselves and you'll know. Thanks so much, FAA”
Zuraidah Ahmad (KPPK06/01/10-Shah Alam)